Thursday, January 15, 2009

Reflecting




Well, today I turned big 27! Yay! I absolutely love celebrating my birthday...it's probably my favorite day of the year. It's the only day that one can justify picking EVERY activity and EVERY meal without feeling selfish. :0) LOL Anyway, my family made it a very special day.

However, as I think back to all that has happened in the past year, it made me realize that last year, on my 26th birthday, Cameron and I told my family that we were expecting a baby. My how one year can totally transform a lifestyle! Now we have a beautiful baby girl who's already 4 months old! All I can say is I look forward to what God has in store for this year...lots can happen in 365 days...and God's plans are so amazing!

2 comments:

katy said...

Happy number 27! Love you!

Amity said...

Yepp I remember I year ago we were making steaks in the fireplace! What a fun memory! :)
Happy (day late) Birthday! You rock!