Friday, July 8, 2011

Grammy's In Town!

Well, Grammy came to visit this past week, and let me tell you... we had a lot of fun! So much fun, in fact, that I was completely worn out! My mom helped me get my sewing machine going, and we made a plethora of new things including but not limited to: curtains for Madilyn's playhouse, Madilyn a dress, a matching hair bow, hemmed up 5 pairs of pants and more!
Besides sewing, we traveled around Erie and did a lot of the fun things that Erie's known for in the summertime. I'm exhausted just thinking about it! :)
We started off the weekend by eating at Steak and Shake. Yummy!
Then, we visited Waldameer, which is an amusement park and water park. This was Madilyn's first time to ride amusement park rides! She absolutely loved them, and her favorite one was the one that took her up 10 feet in the air and spun around. I was seriously trying to not have a heart attack! She's so adventurous and brave! :)
We also visited the Erie Zoo, which Madilyn thinks is her 2nd home! And we got to go to the children's museum and the beach. It was a lot of fun, and many great memories were made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Grandparents are the best!!!

Sarah