Monday, October 31, 2011

Our little Copycat :)

A couple of days ago, we were sitting enjoying a family meal around the dinner table and chatting about life. (Let me preface this by saying that I ripped a hole in my favorite pair of jeans...SAD!) Anyway, so I was telling Cameron about the jeans I was wearing and how I didn't like them very much. They're stretchy and a little big and they're kinda like Pajama Jeans...even though I got them at Target. I've never worn Pajama Jeans, but this is what I imagine they're like. Super comfy and stretchy, but probably not that cute :) (No offense if you wear them and like them!)
So, I say, "Cameron, I H-A-T-E my pajama jeans." Madilyn chimes in, "Mommy, I A-C-D-H my shirt." Needless to say, it got a great laugh from all of us, and then she proceeded to say it 30 times more because she knew it was funny.
Oh be careful (my) little mouth what you say! :)

No comments: