Monday, February 20, 2012

Almond Joy Creamer

So, as I sit here tonight, in the quiet stillness of our lamp-lit living room, I can't help but think, "I'm excited about my coffee tomorrow morning, with my Almond Joy Creamer." haha
I love the fact that each morning starts a new day, a new beginning. Watching the news today, I began to think about all of the hardships that people are facing and the wars and rumors of wars. I'm so thankful that God is faithful. And, His mercies are new each morning. I'm praying for the peace of Israel and that our country will turn their hearts toward God and see Him for who He is. He is such a loving, just God. He is the one true God. It's sad seeing people turn away from God. It's heartbreaking to know that women and children are being violated by the business of human trafficking. It's all too much for me to handle. Too big for me to wrap my mind around. Too much. But, it's not too much for God. It's not a surprise to Him. He knows. He cares. I can trust Him.
"[His mercies] are new every morning. Great is his faithfulness." Lamentations 3:23

No comments: