Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's Fall Y'all!

Here are some pictures from fall so far! I absolutely LOVE fall in Pennsylvania. It is GORGEOUS!

Madilyn and Olivia at Glenwood Park
 
 Madilyn all bundled up at the Erie Zoo
 Enjoying staying dry on a rainy day at the ExpERIEnce Children's Museum
And, here are some trees that we passed today on our way to and from running errands. I had to pull over to take pictures! I love how slowly the leaves change in Erie in the fall. The leaves start turning colors on the edges first and then make their way to the center of the trees. In Texas (which I also miss, by the way), the leaves change and fall off all in the same few days because it is so warm and windy. All that to say, fall is a treat for us living here. That's one thing that helps the winter seem more bearable :) Thanks, Lord, for the very pretty fall scenery.

 
 
 
 
Happy Fall Y'all! I hope you can curl up with a good book and a hot cocoa and enjoy the season!

No comments: