Wednesday, February 27, 2013

And, we're back!

Hello friends!
Well, here we are. Well into 2013, and I still haven't posted pictures from Christmas Day! I will try to get those up soon.
As you can tell, our blog got a facelift! Big thanks to my pal Christie Lee. She so kindly volunteered to help me update the look.
I hope to post a lot this year to keep you updated on our adventures. We have a big year coming up with Cameron's "away rotations" and interviews. Crazy times. Good times.
Thanks for taking the time to visit here.
I hope this post finds you and yours doing well in 2013.
God is so good,
Ashley

5 comments:

MrsOgg said...

I love it!!! Christie is so talented and I'm excited to follow your updates. :-)

tom tiff mason and norah said...

looks great!

Ashley said...

Thanks to both of you! It definitely needed some work. Christie Lee is the best :)

Christie Lee said...

Ashley I am to get back on the blogging bandwagon again as well. I miss it actually. Looking forward to reading yours! You have such a beautiful family. Glad you like your blog! :)

Ashley said...

I love it!!!
Looking forward to reading yours as well. Miss you!