Friday, May 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

Amity tagged me...so here goes.
4 jobs I have had in my life:
1. 3rd grade teacher (which I LOVE!!!)
2. Waitress at a BBQ place
3. Early Childhood/Children's Ministry Director at Champions Church
4. Summer Camp Guru (TFC--Amarillo)

4 movies I have watched more than once:
1. The Wedding Planner
2. Can't Buy Me Love
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Curly Sue

4 Places I have lived:
1. Amarillo/Canyon, TX
2. Denton, TX
3. Abilene, TX
4. Dalhart, TX

4 TV shows I watch:
1. LOST
2. Ugly Betty
3. The Bachelor
4. Dancing with the Stars

4 Places I have been:
1. Reynosa, Mexico
2. Shiprock, NM
3. Salida, CO
4. Kansas City, MO
(I haven't been very far!!!)

4 of my favorite foods: (right now, things are different because I'm preggo...so here's the preggo taste)
1. french fries from McDonald's
2. Buffalo Chicken Salad (from Chilis)
3. asperagus
4. grapefruit

4 Places I would like to visit:
1. New York City
2. The Bahamas
3. Hawaii
4. Jamaica

4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year
1. Preparing the baby nursery
2. Naming our little girl (it's such a BIG decision!)
3. Meeting our little girl
4. Not being pregnant/losing the BABY WEIGHT

4 Bloggers I am tagging
I think everyone I know has already done this...

1 comment:

Amity said...

Asparagus? What is wrong with you child? LOL, just kidding. :)
And I didn't even put two and two together in my blog about the "going on a cruise" and "getting pregnant after the cruise"....haha. That's funny...