Monday, December 29, 2008

Little Miss Personality!

Here is our little Madilyn Kate, almost 4 months old! It's so hard to believe! Time really flies, and I'm already getting sad about her growing up...but also very excited at the same time. She has started smiling and laughing at us...
The other day, I was rocking her to sleep and she was fighting it and crying. I caught her attention and said, "You've gotta go to sleep little girl," and she started cracking up! Well, as you can imagine, I started laughing, too. I kept repeating the phrase and she would just laugh and laugh and laugh. As you can imagine, sleeping didn't happen for a while!

2 comments:

Amity said...

Awww...that is so cute! It will amaze you on the things that make them laugh...and it usually will only work once! :)
She is getting so big...can't wait to see her! Love ya.

katy said...

haha!! that is so cute!